mercredi, septembre 12, 2007

Are u a TCK Killer? *Vive les doucheux!*




Tecktonik ( or TCK for the addicts) is the "hype" dancing style in french clubs nowadays.
I discovered the phenomenom 2 years ago in Paris club where Tecktonik appeared in the early 2000's.
I think it's partly ridiculous coz' I know TCK for almost 2 years, but in the city where I live now, TCK just appeared and it's "super hype"! People who weren't TCK addicts 3 months ago totally changed their clothing and appearance to be "fashion"....
Personnally , I think it's funny, but I have to admit that people who are in this "dancin' culture" are courageous... although the majority is so funny. Some Tecktonik dancers are, however, really impressive (Spoke, from Paris, who mixes breakdancing, smurf and TCK). And the hairstyles of the afficionados can sometimes steal the show. It's as if they came from a scene from Mad Max or Blade Runner! Very futuristic looking. Just see for yourself





And now, the dancing part *on dirait pas qu'ils se savonnent sous la douche sérieux?*



Enjoy !

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Naaann me dit pas qu'ils connaissaient pas a Toulouse XD ca me rend encore plus heureuse de m'être TIREE !!! ( Remarque, ils viennent à peine d'inventer la carte Imagin'R XD )

Anonyme a dit…

Bien sur qu'on connait :-p
Mais c'est tellement ridicule qu'on faisait tout ce qu'on pouvait pour que ça n'arrive pas chez nous...
Malheureusement on dirait qu'on a pas réussi à trouver le vaccin...
Ca me fait mal au coeur de les voir se tortiller de douleur comme ça, les pauvres...

:p :D

Anonyme a dit…

Moi ca me rappelle quand je jouais avec mes Barbies genre "gymnaste", tout articulées XD