lundi, juin 11, 2007

My "Dear" New President



Today, I've decided to speak about my "dear" President, Nicolas Sarkozy.

Well, this man had led his political campaign on the thema "work more to gain more".
Okay, I agree...
but I'm not convinced about his aim for youth jobs...plenty of young french people can't find a job because of their "exotic" name, the color of their skin, and so on... Sarkozy, my "dear" President, wants to settle an "Affirmative Action Plan" to help us to get a job.
well fine...
However, I think it won't solve the problem 'cause the racial discrimination is very spread in french companies and a foreign name on a curriculum vitae often frighten the bosses. How can you prove you've been discriminated? There's no checking, no control in process of getting a job in France...I think there's a lack...

I'm a college student, and my "dear" President wants to change the university system, wich is almost dead: 50 per-cent of college students won't achieve their first Licence (aka Bachelor's degree) Year. Obviously, there's a problem...
University studies aren't a discount path... It must be the house of the alumni, the excellence, like in the USA or in UK. Sarkozy still do not presented his plan to reform the university system...hope he'll succeed. Wait And See...

My "dear" President also has plenty of reform plans in view, which could be effective with the majority of the UMP party (aka "Union pour la Majorité Présidentielle") in the Parliament.I have no doubt this majority will be effective on the next week end, as announced by everyone in the press...

I just hope the government will be responsible and sensible to the realities of the today's french society.

And it won't be good for the reforms if my "dear" President is drunk at a G8 meeting...watch the video

Just to add a music, this week I chose "Rome Wasn't Built In A Day" by Morcheeba...France wasn't built in a day too, but maybe my "Dear" President will help this country to get out of this economical shit.

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day - Morcheeba

Aucun commentaire: