mardi, juillet 04, 2006

Who Am I ?



Well, how can I start a blog without a little sum up 'bout me?

So...

My name's Dorian..i'm 20 years old (yeah already 20...time passes so fastly)
I'm College student in Toulouse, South of France, studying Japanese/English Bachelor's Degree.
I grew up in PARIS and then I moved to Toulouse 3 years ago with my parents...but I'll always be a Parisian.
What's my tastes? Well, same things than everyone else, like music, having fun
with friends, hanging out at night, girls (oh yeah, sure) and so on.. ^^
But I'm especially found of some stuff like Japan, motorbikes (Kawasaki), US TV Shows (the best...ever) and Star Wars...

yeah... terrific sum up of my life isn't it? ^^
Think I'm a geek?? well, maybe, or maybe not... but all I can say is that I make the most of da life every single minute...cause who knows? everything can stop when you don't pay attention.

I'm not MLK, and my aim isn't to spread some "Enlightenment" ideas but make the most of the life and have fun....we'll all soon be some silent salaries or workers in da globalisation...so...take care of your youth NOW

CARPE DIEM

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

hey! Ohayo senpai!
comment dire, on c'est vu une fois et on c'est même pas souvenu de l'autre enfin presque, t'es un mec génial et vivement que tu reviennes à Paris pour que l'on se tape un bon délire bien de chez nous!

Anonyme a dit…

Bah pourquoi qu'y cause en Anglais le con ?

Et puis j'ai remarquée une faute sur ton blog Dorian, sur "About" tu as mis " Working, Studying, Sleeping" ... c'est un nouveau jeu ? Faut trouver l'intrus c'est ca ??? Putain le blog LUDIQUE XD !