mercredi, juillet 05, 2006

Music ! ...Listen To "Thirteen Senses"

Hello readers :)

So today I discovered a wonderfull stuff for my blog :
- a "streaming" music player !
You can share every kind of sound you want with this little stuff. Its name is dewplayer and its really really light : 'bout 4Kbytes ! You must have to place it in your HTML code and you've got your sound in your blog.
Actually, it's not really a "streaming" player 'cause you don't have your sound file (.mp3 or other) on the blog server. So everything remains fast to display. It ROCKS!

I have to say that it's really interresting for me because it will allow me to share songs I like at every moment! I think it's excellent! This little wonder was created by a french guy, and his blog is HERE (unfortunatelly only in french, so good luck for non-french readers!)

Well, after this little summary 'bout the way to listen stuff on my blog, let's talk about serious thing!
MUSIC!

What sort of music do I like? Well, i'm an open-minded person and I listen to several "styles". First it's rock...forever : rock, pop-rock, punk-rock, ska-punk, emo, and so on...
But I really appreciate the Jazz, the Blues , the Funk, House Music, Dance Music (in nightclubs it's the best) and 80's hip-hop (such as Run DMC and Public Enemy).
I think I appreciate all of those kinds of music because they each bring me an unique feeling when i'm listening to them.
For me, the music is the expresion of the soul and it helps people to escape from the daily life. From this point of view, it filfuls its purpose at the perfection...

Today, let's start with this song I found this week.

Thirteen senses - Into The fire



A pop-rock band from UK I discovered in several US TV Shows like The O.C or Grey's Anatomy.
Sounds like Coldpay songs? Maybe , but if they do a "casual sound" already heard millions times before, they do it well!
This song make me feel like a plane and the lyrics are well linked to the tempo... A really good job of Thirteen senses


Enjoy! ;)

1 commentaire:

skydawnjade a dit…

Great Blog for a Great Boy ;)

Continue After and May be the Force with You always ;)